Interdisciplinary Scientific Program
Every area of industry related to pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery is represented in our scientific program which will have as a main topic the Fate of the Atrio-Ventricular Valves from the Fetus to the Adult including the advanced diagnostic features and the treatment strategies (interventional and surgical) of the following subjects:
- Surgery for congenital mitral valve anomalies
- Surgery for congenital tricuspid valve anomalies
- Valvar reconstruction in balanced atrio-ventricular defects
- Surgical management of atrio-ventricular valve in single ventricle hearts
- Surgical management of failing atrio-ventricular valves and ventricles
Our scientific committee represents leaders in pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery from around the globe and includes members of each hosting and participating Society.
We have developed a program designed so that healthcare professionals from both disciplines can customize their learning experience, based on their own needs. The interactive parallel Simulation Laboratory, including surgical training, interventional training and 2D echo imaging will showcase the evolution of cardiac imaging, procedural planning and simulation, and cutting-edge technology that could revolutionize your practice.
- Adult Patients with Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Advance Cardiac Imaging Modalities
- Basic Science
- Big Data, New Technology, Artificial Intelligence
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiovascular Disease in the Neonate
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cross-Sectional Imaging
- Fetal Cardiology
- Heart Failure, Transplantation, Ventricular Assist
- Interventional Cardiology
Plus, special sessions for Trainees and Junior Faculty!